Lamrim Kadampa Buddhist Center is run by the kindness of volunteers. People like you volunteer their time to provide all of the activities at the Center, including all the classes, courses and special events. There are many ways you can support the Center and volunteering can be undertaken by anyone with minimal or no training.
Our regular volunteer hours are Wednesdays 1-3pm. Volunteering at other times can be arranged by contacting Lamrim Center.
Volunteering offers a special opportunity to:
- Put the teachings and meditations into practice directly
- Meet and work alongside people from all walks of life
- Contribute to the smooth running of the Center
- Help support this precious resource in the Quad Cities
- Help to bring inner peace to people throughout the area
Computer & Technical support
Filing & Organizing
EDUCATION PROGRAM TASKS
Daily water offerings
To find out how you can help please contact us at email@example.com
HOW TO FIND US
Lamrim Kadampa Buddhist Center
301 E 2nd St (Peterson Paper Building)
Davenport, IA 528011
Lamrim Kadampa Buddhist Center is a non-profit organization run completely by volunteers. We would love your support!