* We are currently looking for a good venue to hold regular monthly classes in the Des Moines area. If you have any ideas or suggestions, please contact the center. *
Learn how to transform your life in these weekly meditation classes; from practical methods for maintaining peaceful and positive minds in an increasingly challenging world, to discovering the full reach of your potential! The class we will emphasize how we can apply what we have learned immediately into our life in order to solve our daily worries, problems, and difficulties in a peaceful, positive, and healthy way.
By presenting the timeless wisdom of Buddha in a way that is immediately accessible and practical for modern people, this class can benefit individuals from all walks of life.
Each class will include an explanation of the benefits of meditation and how to meditate, and two short guided meditations.
● We sit in chairs or cushions
● Suitable for beginners/advanced meditators
● Drop-in class, so you do not need to pre-register or pay in advance
● $10/person or $5 students/seniors/unemployed
Everyone is Welcome, no experience necessary.
HOW TO FIND US
Lamrim Kadampa Buddhist Center
301 E 2nd St (Peterson Paper Building)
Davenport, IA 528011
Lamrim Kadampa Buddhist Center is a non-profit organization run completely by volunteers. We would love your support!